Comprehensive Health Package
Health Packages by PPL Diagnostics
Comprehensive Health Package
Complete Blood Count
- WBC Count
- Hematocrit (PCV)
- Total RBC Count
- Mean Corpuscular Volume
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin
- MCH Concentration
- Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW-CV)
- Platelet Count
- Platelet Distribution Width
- Mean Platelet Volume
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- T3, T4, TSH
- HbA1C (3 Months Average Blood Sugar)
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- VITAMIN B12
- VITAMIN D (Total)
- Prothrombin Time (PT/INR)
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- TGL – Triglycerides
- LDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- TC/HDL Cholesterol Ratio
- LDL/HDL Ratio
SLE - Screening
- Marker for common autoimmune disease (SLE) which affects multiple organs like the Heart, Kidney, Liver, Skin & Joints
- Marker for skeletal muscle & Heart health.
- Marker for internal organs.
- Most commonly increased in diseases of the blood. Also increased diseases of other solid organs.
ISE Profile (Electrolytes)
- Screening for levels of electrolytes as well as ionic calcium and lithium. Indicates Kidney and hormonal functions.
- Total Bilirubin
- Direct Bilirubin
- Indirect Bilirubin
- Total Protein
- ALP – Alkaline Phosphatase
- ALT 1SGPT
- AST / SGOT
- GGT-Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Uric Acid
- BUN / Creatinine Ratio
- Sr. Iron
- Specific Gravity
- Bile Pigment
- Occult Blood
- Microscopic Examination
Prothrombin time (PT)
- To check for blood coagulation and liver function.
- HLA B-27 is a genetic marker that helps us evaluate the risk for multiple diseases, the most common being Ankylosing Spondylitis
- HLA B-7 is done along with HLAB-27 to verify if the test is truly positive or is simply false positive, thus helping in the risk assessment of HLA B-27 related diseases.
PSA (FOR MALE) OR CA-125 (FOR FEMALES)
- Prostate-specific Antigen. Screening marker for Prostate cancer.
- Screening test for Ovarian Cancer.
- RA Test is a screening test for Rheumatoid Arthritis, which affects small and large joints as well as other organs.
Make an appointment
Fill in your details in the below form, our support team will get in touch with you and guide you with our simple process to get your test done fast and efficiently.
With over a decade of experience.
we’ll ensure you always get the best Results.
PPL Diagnostics, we adhere to international guidelines regarding quality standards and testing procedures. We believe in taking care of our clients right from analysis to results and make sure to always move towards the goal of zero errors right from the pre-analytical tests.
Terms and Conditions
- By filling and submitting the form, you give us consent to call you back to fix the appointment as per your convenient time.
- The health advisors and diagnostic team will guide you through the entire process of testing.
- Our team will take essential information and medical history of your health pre-diagnosis for suggesting relevant tests. Or else you can simply submit the healthcare prescription for a specific test.
- Once the booking appointment is confirmed, a trained Phlebotomist (Sample Collector) will visit you at the chosen time and address for free sample collection. The person may also take other vitals if suggested in the pre-diagnosis process.
- The sample will be transported to the nearest collection hub while maintaining the sample integrity. Then it will be centrifuged before sending it to the test laboratories.
- Once the results are calibrated in the PPL Diagnostics lab, our medical team will verify the results and prepare a smart report along with historical trends and vital information submitted by you. We will then share the same digital report with you.
- You will also have an option of post-report counseling with our medical professionals as a part of the healthcare services provided to you.
- We provide you with 24/7 customer support service for any query or concern you may have before, during, or after the diagnostic process.
- When you sign up with PPL Diagnostics, you allow us to send you text notifications, marketing offers, and health checkup reminders.